segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

Halloween Party "Vogue Style"

Allison Sarofim recebe para uma incrivel Halloween Party by Hamish Bowles da Vogue!!Acima Michelle Harper,Hamish Bowles ,Sarah Sophie Flicker ,mega estilo!!

Alisson Sarofim a anfitriã em sua Cabaret Party!!

Meredith Melling Burke da Vogue

Tory Burch

Jamie Tish

Giambattista Valli e Bianca Brandolini,linda!!

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic

nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in
trading links or maybe guest

writing a blog post or vice-versa? My site covers a

lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
I look forward to

hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!
My website http://seanie.pixnet.net/blog/post/15099872

Anônimo disse...

Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone

4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your

posts! Carry on the superb work!
Also see my web site - mythem.es

Anônimo disse...

The crux of your writing whilst appearing agreeable

originally, did not work perfectly with me after some time.
Somewhere within the sentences you managed to make me a believer
unfortunately just for a while. I nevertheless have
got a problem with your leaps in assumptions and you might do well
to fill in those gaps. In the event that you can accomplish that, I would definitely end up


being amazed.

Here is my web site url.tw